What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file sent by our website onto your computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device each time you use the device to visit our website. Cookies mean that the next time you visit the website our system recognises your device. A cookie itself contains no personal data and does not collect any personal data. Cookies can store user settings and other information.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to either reject all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is sent. However, some functions or services on the site may not be available or may not run properly without cookies.
How long are cookies stored?
Cookies are stored either on your hard disk (permanent cookie) or in your computer RAM (session cookie).
Session cookies: Session cookies are generated by our website when you start your visit and contain a randomly generated individual ID number allocated to your computer. These cookies become invalid and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Permanent cookies: Wherever possible, we use permanent cookies whose validity does not automatically extinguish when you close the browser. These cookies are stored in your device and remain in place for as long as they are valid or are deleted. Each time you visit our website the website then identifies any cookies stored on your device.
Who exactly stores cookies on your device?
Any cookies sent by ITechDomain, as the site operator, and stored on your device are designated “first-party cookies”. Some cookies may be placed by other parties; these are then designated “third party cookies”. First party cookies are those cookies which are associated with the host name. Third party cookies are cookies from other domains. If for example you visit our website www.flexible.iTechDomainuniversity.in and we also display contents from www.example.com, the cookies from flexible.iTechDomainuniversity.in are first party cookies and cookies uploaded by example.com are third party cookies. In this specific case, third party cookies include, but are not limited to, cookies from ad networks whose services we avail such as Google, Facebook, etc.
Cookies on this website
Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses text files, “cookies”, which are stored on your device and which enable analysis of the web pages you have used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our site is generally transferred to a Google server located in the USA where the data is stored. In the event of the activation of IP anonymization on this site your IP address will be transferred to the USA location and if you are located within the European member states or in other contractual states of the European Economic Area Treaty be previously abbreviated. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server located in the USA, where it will then be abbreviated. Working in accordance with a contract with the operator of this website, Google will use that information to evaluate your use of the website to generate a report about site activities and other usage of the site and other services associated with internet usage for delivery to the website operator. The IP address transferred by the user in connection with Google Analytics will not be added/aggregated with other data by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by making appropriate adjustments to the settings of your browser; we would, however, point out that if you make such changes, you will not have full access to all functions of this site. You can prevent collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The link for the same is: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more general information about Google Analytics and data protection please visit http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
The Cookies that we use on our website are:
- Google Analytics Advertising features
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings - https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics using the opt-out link shared above.
- Facebook Remarketing - Based on your interaction with our social touch-points such as the ITECHDOMAIN Facebook Brand page or our website, we might continue to engage with you by displaying ads relevant to your activity on our website. This is called online-internet based advertising. You can control whether you see online interest-based ads from Facebook in your ad settings: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings.
Browser based Cookie Setting:
- For instructions on changing your cookie setting, select your browser:
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/help
- Safari 9 (El Capitan) - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Safari 8 (Yosemite) - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US